This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CU Boulder chapter.

If midterms, snow and more midterms have you stressing just as much as me, then you have come to the right place. During this crazy time of year, I always rely on a few go-to beauty products to keep my skin moisturized, refreshed, and glowing all day. Below are my top five products to get you through the next two months!

Rejuvenique Oil by Monat

A literal lifesaver. This oil can be used in over 100 different ways, smells amazing, and makes your skin, hair and whatever else you use it on feel radiant and gorgeous. All of Monat’s products are non-toxic and use natural ingredients, which makes everything that much better.

I love using this product as a night-time serum before bed! It is super lightweight and gives my skin that extra overnight boost to make sure I’m glowing each morning. My second favorite use? To help whiten my teeth! After brushing and flossing, I put a few drops on my toothbrush and go over my teeth again. I have seen super-fast results already, and it tastes like pink lemonade. That’s what I call a win-win. For more information, check out @laurenashliie on Instagram!

Glossier Invisible Shield

I can’t say it any better than the brand themselves: “Sunscreen for people who hate wearing sunscreen.” Yes, you do need to wear sunscreen every single day. I have struggled in the past to find a lightweight sunscreen I can wear all day that doesn’t leave a residue on my face, interfere with my makeup, or smell funny. But, Glossier’s Invisible Shield is it.

The water-gel formula goes on your face like a serum and protects you from harmful UV every single day, even when you think the sun may not be out. And of course, Glossier is a cruelty-free vegan skincare brand that works well with so many different skin types. For $25, this product lasts you several months and comes at a steal. You can find this product online at glossier.com

Berry Refined Scrub by Monat

Yes, Monat is saving the day once again. About two years ago, I went in for my first facial at Mud and learned about milia: small, white, bump-like cysts under the skin. This sounds a lot worse than it is. But for me, this is one of my biggest skincare concerns and something that makes me extremely self-conscious. My Mud facialist informed me that I needed to exfoliate in order to get rid of this milia. After two years of searching, I have finally found my savior.

Skin brightening cranberry seeds resurface and smooth your skin for a brighter, healthier look all day. I personally exfoliate with this product two or three times a week, and after my first use I noticed a significant difference in my skin.

Thank Me Later Primer by Elizabeth Mott

Thanks to IPSY, I am constantly trying new makeup samples, and I loved this primer so much I bought a full-size bottle! The smooth, lightweight formula makes your skin look toned, even, and soft. The matte finish not only keeps the shiners away from your face but also helps ensure your makeup stays in place all night.

Need more reasons to love it? Elizabeth Mott is a cruelty-free brand and this primer has a paraben-free formula with different oils, vitamins, and nutrients to help keep your skin refreshed and glowing no matter what. Also, find this product on the Elizabeth Mott website for a free sample!

Clinique Moisture Surge

If you have never been addicted to a beauty product, I guarantee you will be to this one. The Clinique Moisture Surge 72-hour auto-replenishing hydrator instantly moistures, rehydrates, and refreshes your skin to give you an extra boost in the morning, at night, or whenever you want. You can enjoy 72 hours of hydration, even after washing and cleansing your face.

So what’s the secret? Clinique’s auto-replenishing formula infuses caffeine to trigger your skin’s rehydration system and activated aloe to pump skin with extra vitamins and moisture. There are so many different ways to use this product including under or over makeup, as a five-minute moisture mask, or anytime your skin needs an extra boost.

The next time your skin is looking for an extra pick-me-up to get you through this crazy time of year, try checking out one of these five amazing products. They never fail to not only keep my skin looking its best, but also keep me feeling my best, too. 

Thank you so much for reading,

HCXO Maddy

Maddy Atwater

CU Boulder '20

Maddy is currently studying Staretgic Communications with an emphasis in advertising at the College of Communication and Information, while minoring in both Business with the Leeds School of Business and Creative Writing in the College of Arts and Sciences at the University of Colorado Boulder.  Her involvement on campus includes being chapter President of Branding for Her Campus CU Boulder as well as holding spots in the CU Boulder Photography, Ad and Fashion clubs. Outside of school, Maddy enjoys photography and yoga (she even works at Corepower Yoga!). When she isn't in the yoga studio or finding the best food in town, you can catch her reading a good book or exploring with her friends. 
Sko Buffs!