Style

5 90’s Trends That are Back and We Couldn’t Be Happier

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CU Boulder chapter.

So many 90’s trends have resurfaced recently, and we love them all! Here are some of our favorites.

Neons 

Neon colors were all the rage when we were in middle school, and many of us were happy to kiss them goodbye. Now that they’re back (and in cute 2-piece sets) we’re happy to kiss them hello.

Overalls 

Everyone has a different opinion about overalls coming back into style, but I love it! They’re super comfy and you can put virtually anything underneath them to spice up your look when you’re in a denim mood.

Cheetah Print 

Cheetah print is an awesome way to add a little pop to a casual look or a look for a night out because it’s so versatile. You can throw on some cheetah heels with a black shirt and jeans, or some cute cheetah platform sneakers to make your going-to-class look stand out.

Mom Jeans 

This one’s a step down from the overalls if they’re not your thing. Mom jeans give some variation to your collection by adding a cozy vibe to your looks. Add a cute belt and a comfy sweater, and you’ve got cozy chic.

Scrunchies 

Scrunchies add just another way to express yourself with your look. They come in all different sizes, textures and colors, so there’s always one for the style you’re going for. Plus, they help you avoid those dreaded ponytail creases!

There are so many other 90’s trends that we’re gushing over, but these were a few of our favorites. Keep rocking those mom jeans girls!

Morgan Keegan

CU Boulder '20

...
Sko Buffs!