15 Signs that Ellie Goulding is Actually a Boulder Sorority Girl

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CU Boulder chapter.

Following Ellie’s recent, jaw dropping, awe inspiring performance at the First Bank Center, I found myself ferociously stalking her instagram and discovered some Boulder “srat life” parallels that I could not deny.

1. A signature post hike, looking dramatically out over the flatties photo. Classic.

2. A chill party pic that says, “I was here, but was I drinking? Exec will never know…” 

3. A candid, pre going out pic that screams, yes, I have friends, but look how cute I am.

4. Aren’t we all Yogis at heart?

5. Cat selfie. Need I say more?

6. #triangl #springbreak2016

7. Oh, how we love our fresh pressed, organic juice. Am I right ladies? 

8. #dormlife?

9. DOGS

10. A ”candid” flattering photo

11. Cue Red Rocks

12. Cue baseball hat

13. Cue adorable best friend photo with sarcastic caption

14. And is that a flower crown I see? (#bidday2015?) 

15. For my final piece of evidence, I present: 

So, is Ellie Goulding secretly a diehard BoCo sorority babe? I did the lurking, you decide. 

Lauren is currently majoring in Psychology in the College of Arts and Sciences and minoring in Business in the Leeds School of Business, Leadership in the LSM Program, and Women and Gender Studies in the College of Arts and Sciences at The University of Colorado Boulder. On campus Lauren currently holds the position of Her Campus CU Boulder's Chapter President and Campus Correspondent. She also acts as an Aerie Real on campus ambassador, held the position of  Victoria's Secret PINK Campus Rep for CU for the previous two years, and acts as the social media chairman and event coordinator for the PSICHI Psychology Honors Club within CU's Psychology department.  Outside of school Lauren founded and owns Empyreal Photography. When she's not looking through a camera lens or somewhere drinking chai, you can probably find her in a yoga class, petting a dog, or daydreaming about New York City.  
Maddi Harris

CU Boulder

Maddi Harris is currently a Sophomore Public Relations major at the Univeristy of Colorado-Boulder. Growing up in New Jersey, her move across the country to Colorado for school has taught Maddi to appreciate the little things about her home state- mainly being the food that is made there. When she's not making use of the beautiful terrain that Colorado has to offer, she can be found decked out in black & gold supporting her fellow buffs on gamedays. In her free time she enjoys catching up on Perez Hilton's daily articles and obsessing over the different wedding dresses featured on TLC's "Say Yes to the Dress."