yulia chinato fWTwGRXQzI8 unsplash
yulia chinato fWTwGRXQzI8 unsplash

13 Reasons Why Fall is the Best Time of the Year

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CU Boulder chapter.

I love FALL! I always look forward to this time of year, especially in Boulder, Colorado! I narrowed down some of my top reasons why Fall is the best time of year.

1. When the leaves change and fall all over campus, it feels like the possibilities are endless. The smell of the crisp fall air always gives me a little hop in my step.

2. PSLs! Where my coffee addicts at?

3. Pumpkin-based EVERYTHING! Pumpkin lattes, pumpkin bread, pumpkin smoothies, pumpkin pies…

4. Sweater Weather I love that you can be fashionable yet extremely cozy at the same time

5. Cuddle Season! Whether it’s your best friend, or your boyfriend… there’s always someone by your side to keep you warm

6. Pumpkin Patches & Apple Orchards Whether you go for the Instagram pics or the event itself…

7. Fall Clothing Colors Maroons and Olive greens are finally back in season!

8. Chunky Scarves, Knit caps and Booties Fall is the best time to look cute while still being warm

9. Fall means football season School spirit! SKO BUFFS!

10. Halloweek By the time fall rolls around, that means that it’s almost time to whip out your weeks worth of Halloween costumes!

11. Flannels Who doesn’t have a million of these bad boys sitting in their closet right now?

12. Breaking out your cute mugs Fall is the best time to use your #1 Boss mugs

13. Fireplaces Toast a marshmallow and make some s’mores, or sit and listen to the crackle of the fire while you gaze at the stars

Fall is a magical time of year! Get out there and go experience it

Sabrina is a big city girl turned hiking fanatic and is currently living life in Boulder, Colorado! Sabrina is a junior studying Information Management and Marketing with a Technology, Arts, and Media minor. Sabrina is involved with her sorority, Alpha Chi Omega, Peer 2 Peer mentoring in the business school, a Leeds Professional Mentorship Program mentee, and a campus rep for Victoria's Secret PINK. When she's not in class, Sabrina loves to eat sushi, rep PINK, and watch KUWTK. Sabrina's just a Blair Waldorf girl on a Dan Humphrey budget.
Sko Buffs!