12 Signs You and Your Roommate are a Match Made in Heaven

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CU Boulder chapter.

1. You buy each other your favorite snacks just ‘cause

1. You don’t mind it when she wakes you up to show you memes at 1am

1. You have weekly Netflix and Wine nights

1. Your friends say you’re like an old married couple

1. You update your whiteboard and bullet journals together

1. You have weekly “rommie dates” to catch up, especially during busy weeks

1. You wear matching nail polish

1. You leave each other notes to wish you a good day

1. You get pumpkin spice lattes to celebrate the coming of your favorite season together

1. Everyone says you guys are “roommate goals”

Grace Smith

CU Boulder '20

Grace currently serves as the Her Campus CU Boulder Chapter President. She is honored to lead a team of 50+ badass women who are passionate about creating personable content. When she is not at chapter meetings, you will find Grace with a coffee cup in one hand and her laptop in the other working on articles, running her business, or talking to her mom. Grace is a senior graduating with a BA in History with an emphasis on Medieval Studies. Her research focuses on medieval witchcraft.
Lauren is currently majoring in Psychology in the College of Arts and Sciences and minoring in Business in the Leeds School of Business, Leadership in the LSM Program, and Women and Gender Studies in the College of Arts and Sciences at The University of Colorado Boulder. On campus Lauren currently holds the position of Her Campus CU Boulder's Chapter President and Campus Correspondent. She also acts as an Aerie Real on campus ambassador, held the position of  Victoria's Secret PINK Campus Rep for CU for the previous two years, and acts as the social media chairman and event coordinator for the PSICHI Psychology Honors Club within CU's Psychology department.  Outside of school Lauren founded and owns Empyreal Photography. When she's not looking through a camera lens or somewhere drinking chai, you can probably find her in a yoga class, petting a dog, or daydreaming about New York City.