This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CU Boulder chapter.
  1. You live for breakfast food. As you’re falling asleep the night before, you imagine what you’ll be eating the next morning.

2. The sunrise is always there to welcome you to a new day, and your phone is full of pictures of the colorful morning skies.

3. The quiet and the stillness of the world allows for a calming start to your day.

4. You get most things done before noon, so you can chill out and get to bed at a decent time no problem.

5. When you workout in the morning, it’s out of the way and you feel great for the rest of the day.

6. Coffee tastes the best between the hours of 6 and 8 AM, for some reason.

7. If you live with a roommate, you’re accustomed to tip-toeing around in the dark to get dressed and out the door without waking your sleeping friend.

8. You eat two breakfasts: one first thing when you wake-up, and another mini-meal before noon, or else you’ll be starving come lunchtime.

9. Not everyone is a fan of your high-energy levels in the early morning hours.

10. But when you say “good morning” you really mean it.

Caroline grew up on the East Coast, in Maryland, and now calls the Rocky Mountains home. She is a sophomore at the University of Colorado Boulder studying psychology and creative writing. Out of the lecture hall, she teaches vinyasa yoga at the CU Rec Center, enjoys a vegan lifestyle, acts as Recruitment Officer for Buffs for Reproductive Justice, is a member of Alpha Phi - Beta Gamma. You can find more of her journalism work over at TheTab CU Boulder.
Sko Buffs!