10 Fall Food Items From Target That Aren’t Pumpkin Flavored

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CU Boulder chapter.

It’s that time of the year again! The PSL babes are out in full force with their lattes, smoothies, waffles, Trader Joes hauls, and so much more pumpkin. Trust me, I like pumpkin flavored and scented things just as much as the next person, but sometimes it’s too much. So I put together this list of 10 food items that I found from Target to enjoy this fall that aren’t pumpkin flavored!

Apple Cider Mimosas

I saw this on TikTok and thought it was perfect for fall brunches with the girls. While Target doesn’t just sell jugs of apple cider mimosas, you can get all the supplys. With only a few ingredients, you’ll be able to try this fun fall brunch essential. First, you’ll rim your champagne flutes with some cinnamon sugar and then fill the glass with your choice of apple cider and top it off with champagne.

Caramel Apple Pops

When I was in high school, these were the bomb.com. Kids would trade homework answers for a single pop. I recommend getting the big bag!

This is perfect for anyone who loves getting caramel apples or just to pass out to trick or treaters this Halloween.

Maple Crème Oreos.

These are a limited edition oreo out now for fall. I’ve actually never tried them, but catch me headed to my local Target to try them out. Perfect for dunking, munching, or if your like me you deconstruct your oreo to eat the crème first.

Candy Corn

Honestly, candy corn is a timeless classic and I will always have a basket full of candy corn in my house during the fall months. You could also pick up the Braches Autumn mix or Pumpkins for a fun addition to cookies, cupcakes, and more.

Apple Cider Donuts

Another timeless classic. Growing up on the east coast, we loved apple cider donuts from one of our local orchards. While I also couldn’t find this on the Target website, I could’ve sworn I saw apple cider donuts on the shelves. 

Maple Pecan Granola

A perfect topper on your Greek yogurt or mixed into a smoothie, this granola is a great way to add a little taste of fall.

Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha

Head over to your local Target and grab a take-home white chocolate mocha. I’ve been freaking out over the new amlong milk and oat milk coffee creamers. I just noticed these the other day and I’m sure they’re yummy!

Witches Brew KitKat

Now, these are new and I searched in my Target for a few weeks and finally found them. They’re crisp wafers in marshmallow flavored cream, and it’s honeslty my new favorite.

Snickerdoodle Hummus

I tried dessert hummus a little bit ago and I can honestly say it’s very yummy. I have tried the snickerdoodle flavor and I think it would be perfect with apple slices or pretzels.

Apple Cider Vinegar Kettle Chips

Now, I’m not sure what I think about this one, but you should definitely try them out this fall if you are a lover of all things apple cider vinegar.

I hope you find some great fall treats hidden in this list

Thanks for reading,

Michaela

Michaela is a rising Senior at the University of Colorado Boulder where she is majoring in psychology and working towards minors in education and leadership. Outside of the classroom, Michaela is a founding member of the Phi Mu Xi Alpha chapter and a 4-year member of Her Campus x CU. On the weekend you can find Michaela shopping on Pearl St. or driving up to the mountains.
Sko Buffs!