absolutvision Z20wtGu1OH4 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
absolutvision Z20wtGu1OH4 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

A Thank You Note to Coffee

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CSU chapter.

Dear Grande iced, almond milk latte,

You deserve a round of applause. I have been enjoying the sunrises as I wake up extra early to make sure I have time to get you before class. You made it possible to stay awake during those tedious 8am’s. You have been such a crucial part to my mornings. Thanks to you baby, my GPA has never been better, my attendance is flawless, and my energy is limitless.

Now, I really owe you for everything you did for me during finals week. You made it possible to keep my eyes open while staying up all night cramming every piece of knowledge from psychology 101 in my brain. Late nights to early mornings and even in some cases all-nighters, I depended on you. I don’t know how you did it but even when I’d lose track of time binge watching The Office, you still had me paying attention during 8am college algebra.

I mean, my mom will never stop telling me the negative sides to you, and the overall health problems you’ll cause my body. I know this isn’t fair, but she’s right in the sense that one day we will have to part. Most likely in three years when I’ve graduated from college. I know you’ll continue to keep college kids afloat on this crazy four year adventure. Maybe if or when I come back for my masters, we can continue this great thing we have for a few more years. For now, I’ll see you tomorrow morning, bright and early.

Love always,

Kaitlyn

Well hello there, my name is Kaitlyn. I am a sophomore at Colorado State University, studying social work. I probably spend a good 70% of my life at Starbucks or other local coffee shops. I also probably spend way too much time posting on Instagram. If you'd like to see my work there so far, follow me @kaitlynkusmik
Hi, my name is Karony (Care-uh-knee)! I am a second year HDFS student at Colorado State University and I love being involved on campus. You'll probably find me working VS PINK events on campus or fundraising for Camp Kesem. Check me out on Instagram: @AmatoDaVoi