This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CSU chapter.

If you’re like me and you’re staying in Fort Collins this summer, you need to check these local events out! Here are a few of my favorite Northern Colorado summer events!

Taste of Fort Collins | June 8th, 9th, 10th

Nicknamed “Taste of Foco”, this festival is great if you want to explore the different foods and restaurants of Fort Collins. Our city is one of the most restaurant-condensed cities ever and it’s hard to try every single one! With live music, booths and more, Taste of Fort Collins is one of the best ways to get a more in depth look into our cities’ culture without breaking the bank.

Red Rocks Amphitheater | All Summer

This concert venue is one of the most gorgeous, unique venues in the entire world. Carved out of the “red rocks” themselves, Red Rocks Amphitheater has a large variety of concerts for all types of music lovers. Don’t feel like rocking out? They also hold a variety of different events (including yoga days and other fun activities)  and it’s also perfect location if you’re just looking for a simple hike!

Larimer County Fair | August 3rd – 7th

The Larimer County Fair is a staple in anyone’s childhood who grew up in Northern Colorado. This fair has a variety of different things, including a rodeo, amusement rides, carnival games, animals, vendor booths, music, a dog water show, and more. This fair is on the other side of I-25 at the Budweiser Events Center and is also a great event to take some insta-worthy pictures at!

Bohemian Nights at NewWestFest | August 10th, 11th, 12th

This festival is the perfect way to capture the entirety of Fort Collin’s unique vibe. With plenty of performers, vendors, food and activities to do, there is no way you’ll get bored! This event is held in the heart of Old Town and is a great way to say goodbye to the summer before school begins. Multiple stages are set up to feature multiple bands and there are a large variety of food trucks and stores that have booths perfect to snag some free goodies or new souvenirs from. Plus, it fits right into our college budget- admission is free!

Hello! My name is Melody and I am currently a sophomore at CSU studying marketing and merchandising. I love dogs, tacos, and photography! I am also a VS PINK Campus Rep!
Hi, my name is Karony (Care-uh-knee)! I am a second year HDFS student at Colorado State University and I love being involved on campus. You'll probably find me working VS PINK events on campus or fundraising for Camp Kesem. Check me out on Instagram: @AmatoDaVoi