This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cornell chapter.

Major: AEM

Hometown: Alberta, Canada

Campus Activities: Cornell Club Hockey, Pi Beta Phi

Why she came to Cornell: Wanted a competitive hockey team and a challenging school curriculum.

Favorites

Class: Wines

Book: Harry Potter

Food: Burrito

Movie: Titanic

TV Show:  Friends

Music Genre: Pop

Let’s Get Personal

Relationship status: Single

Total Pet Peeves: Messy people

Favorite Cornell Memory: Fun with the hockey team

Every girl needs this thing: A sense of humor 

Perfect date in 10 words or less: Road trip across Canada

Choice superpower: Ability to read minds

Post-grad plans: I wish I knew!!!

Favorite place in the world: Paris

Relationship deal breakers: Cheating

Celebrity crush: Channing Tatum

Most played song on iPod: 22 by Taylor Swit

Favorite quote: “Life is like a box of chocolates – you never know what you’ll get!”

What’s something most people don’t know about you? I’m actually a pretty good cook. My specialty is pesto pasta J

What do you look for in a significant other? I look for someone to laugh with. A perfect day consists of watching funny movies and eating Hint of Lime Tostitos!

Who is someone you look up to?  I look up to my sisters in Pi Beta Phi who are always there for me.

What’s your favorite hangout on campus? Mann Library! Often referred to as Club Mann, Mann Library is the perfect place to work while socializing.

Are you exited to be this week’s campus cutie?! Are you kidding!! So pumped!

I like hot sand, fresh snow, bright colors, big cities & the Yankees
I am a sophomore Communication major at Cornell University, with minors in Creative Writing and Law & Society. I was born and raised in California and, besides writing, I have interests in 4-H, law and film production. At Cornell, I serve on the Literature Review, am an avid member of Film Society, work as a Cornell Ambassador and participate in AWC (American Women in Communication). I am also the Campus Correspondent for Cornell's Her Campus chapter!!