Fun Couples Costumes for You and Your Boo

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cornell chapter.

You and your significant other will be the talk to the Halloween party with these super fun couples costume ideas!

1. Peter Pan and Wendy

Bring back your childhood favorites with this cute costume! If you have a green shirt and a blue dress, you’re already halfway there. If you’re feeling more like a fairy, Tinkerbell and Peter Pan is also a fun option.

2. Jim and Pam from The Office

Dress up like everyone’s favorite couple from the iconic TV show, The Office. All it takes is a tie and a fun cardigan, and don’t forget to print out name tags so everyone knows who you are.

3. Shark Boy and Lava Girl

Embrace your inner Taylor Lautner with this nostalgic costume!

4. Harley Quinn and the Joker

Take a walk on the wild side with this costume! You two will be the baddest couple around.

5. Tooth Fairy and Dentist

This costume is fun and unique, and it isn’t hard to do. All you need is a little magic and glitter to bring the tooth fairy to life!

6. Kim Possible and Ron Stoppable

Dress up as your favorite crime fighting teens from Kim Possible. These costumes are super easy to do and so fun! All you need are some cargo pants and a long sleeve black top, and you’re good to go.

8. Woody and Jessie from Toy Story  

Hey there partner, get ready for a wild Halloween! Yeehaw!

Information Science Major, Communications and Spanish Minor
Elizabeth Li

Cornell '19

Junior at Cornell University and President/Campus Correspondent of Her Campus Cornell