This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cornell chapter.

Sparks fly as architecture students put the finishing touches on the dragon, the morning of dragon day. It won’t be produced by architecture students unless it required an all-nighter, right?

I am a student in the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences at Cornell University, with minors in Landscape Studies and Horticulture. I was born and raised in New England, and besides gardening, I have interests in project planning, design, and construction. At Cornell, I serve on the Cornell Class Councils and the Student Union Board, work as the Director of Cornell Bus Services, and participate in NRHH (National Residence Hall Honorary). I am so excited to finally be a Contributor to Cornell's Her Campus chapter‼
I am a sophomore Communication major at Cornell University, with minors in Creative Writing and Law & Society. I was born and raised in California and, besides writing, I have interests in 4-H, law and film production. At Cornell, I serve on the Literature Review, am an avid member of Film Society, work as a Cornell Ambassador and participate in AWC (American Women in Communication). I am also the Campus Correspondent for Cornell's Her Campus chapter!!