This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cornell chapter.

Aparajith Kannan

Year: 2012
Major: Operations Research and Information Engineering
Hometown: Doylestown, PA
Relationship status: Single and Looking

Favorites:
Book: The Odyssey
Movie: American History X
TV show: Seinfeld
Sports: Soccer, basketball
Class: History of Rock Music (MUSIC1312)

This boy-next-door has it all: body, heart, and mind. Appy, as he is known to his friends, is always up for a good time. Not only does he train his body (he’s almost down to a six-minute mile!), but this cutie has the brains to match. On a typical day, you can find him conducting mock interviews for Engineering Career Services or acting as Vice President of the Engineering Career Fair Team. He is also an active member of Theta Tau, the engineering fraternity, where he takes pride in his allegiance to his academic field. As for heart, imagine a date in the warm summer sand, watching the sunset over a pacific sea. When dinnertime rolls around, your date shares his native culture with you by preparing a feast of South Indian cuisine. This goofy romantic will help you balance your crazy schedule with his level head and sweet encouragement, listen to your problems and sincerely help you get where you want to go. What more could a girl ask for?

Fun Facts:
How will you spend your summer? Interning at LMI, an organization that deals with logistics analysis for the government

What do you look for in a girl? Someone who is smart, pretty, fun to talk to, fun to be with, a good person. I’m not your average guy who is just interested in physical relationships. I want to be able to share a true relationship with a girl.

Any dealbreakers when it comes to girls? An obnoxious, self-centered attitude

Best thing about Cornell: The opportunities that you have to further your career and life

Which of the 161 list are you most excited to do? 131. Walk around Beebe Lake [holding hands] with a girl

Career prospects: Product management, executive, entrepreneur

Elisabeth Rosen is a College Scholar at Cornell University with concentrations in anthropology, social psychology and creative writing. She is currently the co-editor of Her Campus Cornell. She has interned at The Weinstein Company and Small Farms Quarterly and worked as a hostess at a Japanese restaurant.