All Smiles: Simone Klein

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cornell chapter.

Major: ILR, duh!

Hometown: South Brunswick, New Jersey

Campus Activities: Pi Beta Phi Vice President of Communication, Greek Judicial Board Recorder, Cornell Hillel Orientation Team Co-Chair, Bloomberg Institute New York Team Leader, Phi Alpha Delta Pre-Law Fraternity

Why she came to Cornell: When I visited, I met really successful people in the ILR school and believed that Cornell would help me unlock my full potential.

Favorites

Class: Gender in the Workplace

Book: The Secret Garden

Food: Pad Thai, duh

Movie: Clueless and Mean Girls, cant choose just one!

TV Show:  Parks and Rec

Music Genre: Carly Rae Jepson Pandora station

Place at Cornell: The café in Ives. Oh wait, that doesn’t exist. Still salty.

Let’s Get Personal

Relationship status: Searching for a NJB

Total Pet Peeves: People who are completely incompetent

Favorite Cornell Memory: Trivia night with my sorority during recruitment week

Every girl needs these 3 things: A good push up bra, flawless foundation, and a confident voice

Perfect date in 10 words or less: May 7th, because it’s not too hot or too cold

Choice superpower: Mind-reading

Post-grad plans: Working in management consulting in NYC

Favorite place in the world: My bed

Relationship deal breakers: If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends

Celebrity crush: Blake Brown

Most played song on iPod: Trap Queen

Favorite quote: “I don’t care that we lost, we got nachos” –an eight-year-old girl from the UCA Cheer Snap Story

What’s something most people don’t know about you? I think a lot of people don’t know that I used to have a really bad speech impediment. I couldn’t say most words, including my own name! This is surprising because now I can’t stop talking.

What do you look for in a significant other? I look for 6-foot men with strong jawlines and impressive resumes. This is why dating’s so hard for me! Try finding a Jewish man over 5’8.

Who is someone you look up to? I look up to Susan Murphy because she is an incredible administrator who really cares about students.

Are you exited to be this week’s campus cutie?! I’m so into it.

I like hot sand, fresh snow, bright colors, big cities & the Yankees
I am a sophomore Communication major at Cornell University, with minors in Creative Writing and Law & Society. I was born and raised in California and, besides writing, I have interests in 4-H, law and film production. At Cornell, I serve on the Literature Review, am an avid member of Film Society, work as a Cornell Ambassador and participate in AWC (American Women in Communication). I am also the Campus Correspondent for Cornell's Her Campus chapter!!