It’s almost the end of February, and if you’re like me, you made a New Year’s Resolution to be healthier but haven’t stuck with it. However, it’s never a bad time to start improving your lifestyle. Here are some small steps you can take everyday to become a bit healthier!
1. Drink a glass of warm water with lemon right after you wake up. Not only will it help you wake up faster, but it’ll also jumpstart your metabolism and cleanse your body of toxins.
2. Mark your water bottle with lines to remind yourself of much water you should be drinking at each time of the day. This is a great way to keep track of how much you’ve been drinking and to remind yourself to stay hydrated.
3. Workout while watching TV. Don’t feel guilty next time you’re binge watching. Create unique workouts to your favorite TV shows!
4. Add weights to your arms while blowdrying hair. Since it may take up to half an hour to dry your hair, you may as well get in a sneaky workout.
5. Write simple exercises on popsicle sticks and put them in a mason jar. While taking breaks from studying, you can grab a couple and do them quickly. To give yourself extra motivation, pay yourself $1 each time you complete a workout.
6. Set your phone wallpaper to a motivational quote. We’re always on our phones these days, and perhaps staring at some inspiration all the time will motivate you to get moving.
Hopefully these tips make it easier for you to achieve your goals!