5 College Vloggers You Should Check Out

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cornell chapter.

As a college student, it’s easy to get bogged down in your work, but one of the best things about watching YouTube videos is you can escape to a completely different world in the comfort of your bed. Some of my favorite YouTube personalities are college vloggers, because it’s really cool to see what other college experiences are like, and they also can give great tips on college and lifestyle in general. Since they’re around our age, they’re super relatable and interesting to watch. Here are some of my favorite college vloggers.

1. Cath in College

Cath is a junior at Stanford University, and her vlogs are always lots of fun! She has a huge variety of friends, and her videos usually feature all sorts of cool things they do together. The videos are super well edited, and during cold days in Ithaca, it’s nice to bask in some virtual California sun.

2. Gretchenlovesbeauty

Gretchen is a sophomore at Boston University. She’s really sweet, has a lot of college lifestyle tips, but her hauls are my favorite part of her channel. She does a ton, and they always feature cute clothes and outfits perfect for college students. Gretchen also has a separate channel with her twin sister, Lucy; both she and her sister are vegans, so if you’re vegan or trying to become vegan, definitely check it out.

3. Katherout

My personal favorite college vlogger is Katherout. She’s a junior at University of Southern California and has a main channel filled with college, internship/job, and lifestyle tips, among other things. On her vlog channel, her videos capture a glimpse into the life of a college student in LA. You can tell she puts a lot of effort into giving her viewers unique advice and a perspective you can’t find anywhere else.

4. Scarlett Rose Turner

For visually stunning vlogs, look no further than Scarlett Rose. She’s a film student at Chapman University, and her videos are like works of art. Scarlett is currently studying abroad in London, so you can be sure you’ll see a very different side of the college experience from her most recent vlogs.

5. Annemariechase

Like Katherine, Anne Marie is a junior at USC. She often does collabs with other college YouTubers which are always great, and she also gives excellent college and lifestyle tips. Her videos are really well put together, and she’s even talked about some more serious topics in the past. Anne Marie is definitely super relatable, and she’ll feel like a good friend after watching a few of her videos.

Asian Studies major who enjoys horseback riding, crochet, singing, and musical theater. Passionate about public service and addressing economic inequality and women's, LGBTQ+ and minority rights.
Elizabeth Li

Cornell '19

Junior at Cornell University and President/Campus Correspondent of Her Campus Cornell