This Week’s Campus Cutie: Doug Garabedian

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Conn Coll chapter.

Her Campus Conn College is back in session and we would like to introduce you to this semester’s first Campus Cutie: Doug Garabedian. Over break, we received an overwhelming amount of CC nominations; however, this Campus Cutie definitely took the cake. A freshman at Conn, Doug can be found dominating on the soccer field… and clearly making an impression on the ladies. When asked about Doug, one freshman said, “Nice guy. Good looks. I don’t hate it.” So, here is the man who is getting quite the buzz around campus…

Hometown: Salem, MA (Witch City)
Major: Undeclared
Dorm: JA

1.   How are you involved at Conn?
      I am on the Men’s soccer team. I also participated in the KBA program first semester.

2.   If you could have one super power, what would it be?
       The ability to fly, obviously.

3.   If you were stranded on an island, what three items could you not live without?
         My Whey Protein, complete DVD set of FRIENDS seasons, and Taylor Swift

4.   Who is your idol and why?
         My Dad is my idol. He is everything I aspire to become.

5.  If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be?
         Barcelona.

6.  How do you feel about being this week’s Campus Cutie?
        I honestly did not know what it was, but it made me smile. Billy Hawkey would make a great                  campus cutie.

7.  Describe Conn in one word.
         Camel-swag.

Want to see your CC on the site? Don’t forget to nominate!

Elyse Lebel is a senior at Connecticut College majoring in Psychology and Sociology. Studying abroad her spring semester in Copenhagen, Denmark, she loves to travel and learn about different cultures. As co-founder of the Her Campus branch at her school, Elyse has a strong passion and interest in writing, communications, and fashion. This summer, Elyse interned at Teen Voices, a non-profit magazine based in Boston, and is excited to continue to gain experience in online publication with the HC team!