URGENT: CC Vagina Monologues Competing to be Featured on Huffington Post

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Conn Coll chapter.

Alia Roth ’14, producer of The Vagina Monologues, asked a group of over 80 men, “Why are vaginas important to you?” This campaign, also known as V-Men, is to raise awareness for Domestic Violence Awareness Month. The V-Men are advocating for healthy and respectful conversations around sex and are aiming to end sexual assault and gender based violence. The video will be released at the end of October.

UNTIL 9PM TONIGHT Force: Upsetting Rape Culture, an advertising agency focused on promoting a culture of sexual consent, is holding The Consent Revolution Awards. Schools all across the country have submitted their campaigns and the one with the most “likes” will be featured on Huffington Post. Connecticut College is neck and neck with UCLA right now. LIKE THIS PHOTO to get us to the top to be featured on Huffington Post! Every like counts!

I am a junior and a Campus Correspondent for Connecticut College! I am majoring in American Studies and a PICA scholar. I was a High School Ambassador for HerCampus in 2010-2011 and a contibuting writer 2011-2012. I love writing, editing, and social media. This fall, I am a Student Coordinator for the Women's Center, a photographer for College Relations, and am also a member of SafetyNet. When I'm not writing, I love being outside and enjoy many many different types of music. I also enjoy shopping at the Container Store, sharpie markers, thunderstorms, onesies, Gilmore Girls, The Newsroom, New Girl, 60 Minutes, and The West Wing.