This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Conn Coll chapter.

Don’t know what to do with your nights? Trying to get away from homework? Here’s the solution: check out these fall TV shows!

Sunday: The Walking Dead

Tune in to The Walking Dead Sundays at 9pm on AMC! Now in its fifth season, The Walking Dead continues to amaze viewers with its portrayal of the zombie apocalypse. If you love guts and gore and endless zombies, this is the show for you!

Monday: Jane the Virgin

Get away from the Monday blues by watching Jane the Virgin on the CW at 9pm on Mondays! This new dramedy is about Jane, a virgin who accidentally becomes artificially inseminated during a routine checkup at the doctor’s office. Oops? Watch this show and follow Jane in her strange and unusual pregnancy.

Tuesday: The Flash

Tuesday is super hero night with The Flash on the CW at 8pm. Find out the origins of the fastest super hero in the world. Then watch as the super fast Flash speeds around the city and saves the day. This is a show you won’t want to miss. Be careful though, if you blink you might miss the Flash!

Wednesday: American Horror Story: Freakshow

On Wednesdays prepare for the utter horror of American Horror Story on FX at 10pm. If you’ve seen a season of AHS before, you know that this show pushes the limits of fear, and this season is no different. Wednesday seems like as good a night as any to be scared to death by killer clowns, two faced men, murder, and mayhem. Enjoy!

Thursday: Bad Judge and A to Z

On Thursday nights you can have a double feature of Bad Judge and A to Z at 9pm and 9:30pm, respectively, on NBC. First, you can watch the legal comedy Bad Judge where you’ll find Judge Rebecca presiding over court, then partying around the city. Then, you can follow the relationship of Andrew and Zelda after an internet dating mishap in A to Z. This rom-com follows the path of their budding love.

Friday: Constantine

Friday nights will be filled with fright with NBC’s Constantine at 10pm. Watch as John Constantine hunts down and exorcizes supernatural creatures of the night.  Follow this detective and con man and recently released mental hospital patient as he tries to protect humanity from the truly evil creatures of the world.

Saturday: TV Break

Unless you want to watch a sports game, Saturday is the night to get out of your room. Hang out with friends! Go to a party! Get excited for Sunday when this will start all over again!

Jessica is a junior at Connecticut College, but she is originally from Massachusetts. She is double majoring in English and Environmental Studies with the the hope of pursuing a career in environmental communications. She loves poetry (especially Emily Dickinson), pop punk music, and her puppy Eli. 
Her Campus Conn Coll