Tis the Season: Ugly Sweaters

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Conn Coll chapter.

Its officially holiday season! You know what that means…fet out your ugly/ festive sweaters! Whether you celebrate Christmas, Hannukah, or Kwanzaa, it’s always fun when everyone decides to wear a tacky sweater. As Festivus approaches at Conn, here are some ideas for some ugly sweaters you can wear!

The Classic Winter Scenery Sweater:

The Hannukah Sweater:

The Typical Holiday Pattern/Fair Isle Sweater:

Sweaters feat. The Holiday Animals: Penguins, Snowmen, Polar Bears, etc. 

Though not included, there are many more types of ugly sweaters featuring things like snowflakes, gingerbread men, and of course, Santa. If none of these ideas float your boat decide to make your own ugly sweater!

Either find materials to create your own or buy an Ugly sweater making kit!

Note: Though not all of these sweaters are necessarily ugly, they all are very festive and are sure to get you into the holiday spirit! 

Pictures from: 

Hallie is a Junior who enjoys writing for Conn Coll’s Her Campus chapter! Not only does she love the fact that she shares the same initials as Her Campus (HCXO!), but she loves being part of the Her Campus Conn Coll community, as well as having the opportunity of integrating her passion for photography, journalism, and pop culture throughout her posts. She is currently on the executive board of Her Campus Conn Coll and manages the twitter account.
Her Campus Conn Coll