Starbucks Spreads the Holiday Cheer

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Conn Coll chapter.

Starbucks lovers have a whole new meaning to celebrating this holiday season. As Starbucks says, “It’s cold out there–warm yourself up with a cup of holiday cheer.” I couldn’t have said it better myself. So, here is a list of our favorite coffee blends that will surely get you in the spirit to spread some holiday cheer. 

Peppermint Mocha:
Expresso, steamed milk, bitter-sweet chocolate and peppermint flavor swirled beneath a layer of classic whipped cream. No need for candy canes with this delicious treat!

Gingerbread Latte:
Enjoy freshly baked gingerbread combined with expresso and steamed milk. Topped with whipped cream and nutmeg, this latte will surely spark your taste buds.

Caramel Brulee Latte:
Taste the warm goodness of the season with this delicious combination of expresso, steamed milk and rich caramel sauce.

Christmas Blend Coffee:
Celebrate the holidays with Starbuck’s classic holiday blend, made with earthy beans from Asia/Pacific and Latin America. Try a cup today and you’ll feel very merry.

Danielle is a sophomore at Connecticut College and is currently pursuing a double-major in International Relations and Middle Eastern Studies. Danielle began writing for the Connecticut College branch of Her Campus in the fall of 2011 and will continue to write this year as Editor and Campus Correspondent. Danielle has traveled all over the world and continues her love for other cultures and languages through her studies. Besides traveling, she loves to sing and dance - especially as a member of Miss Connduct, an all-female A capella group at Connecticut College. In general, Danielle loves sushi, goats, traveling, and Star Wars/Lord of the Rings. She is thrilled to be working with Her Campus this year!
Elyse Lebel is a senior at Connecticut College majoring in Psychology and Sociology. Studying abroad her spring semester in Copenhagen, Denmark, she loves to travel and learn about different cultures. As co-founder of the Her Campus branch at her school, Elyse has a strong passion and interest in writing, communications, and fashion. This summer, Elyse interned at Teen Voices, a non-profit magazine based in Boston, and is excited to continue to gain experience in online publication with the HC team!