This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Conn Coll chapter.

Spring Break is FINALLY here! We may not be able to say goodbye to the New England snow on campus, but we can buh-bye to homework and long nights in Blaustein. Her Campus has hooked us up with major swag in order for us to have the best Spring Break yet:

Many of us are headed to sandy beaches and warm weather. The Intern’s Handbook by Shane Kuhn and Dirty Rush by Taylor Bell will be great plane ride reads. Perhaps we will take notes with our new Her Campus pens.

After landing, Her Campus koozies and sunglasses will be beach essentials.

Our beach bodies will look HOT and hair free using our Completely Bare Wax Packs.

We will stay safe by hanging with our friends and always making sure to have our SABRE pepper gel handy.

Unfortunately, some of us are not going home for break. Therefore, food will be bae. We cannot wait to use our buy one get one free Chipotle cards…the second burrito is for my friend, OK?

And to nom nom on healthy, gluten-free LUNA Bars

Finally, when we take that once a week shower after Netflix binges, our hair will be red carpet ready with Not Your Mother’s Haircare.

More Netflix after that?

Happy Spring Break Camels! Thanks again to Her Campus for hooking us up with awesome HC Survival Kits!

Julia is a senior who loves writing for Conn's Her Campus chapter! While she is studying economics and environmental studies, she is also interested in fashion and beauty. Her Campus has allowed Julia to incorporate these personal interests into her weekly schedule.
Susannah is a senior at Conn Coll finishing up her Psychology and English double major with her Religious Studies minor. Susannah loves finding new music on Spotify, watching romantic comedies, and practicing yoga. Fresh out of the oven cookies are her greatest weakness rivaled only by her love of online shopping.