This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Conn Coll chapter.

With only a few more days until Spring Break, we are buzzing with excitement about upcoming plans! Amidst the midterm struggle, it’s always good to look ahead to the light at the end of the tunnel. We are so close, Camels!!

We asked around campus about what people are most looking forward to during break; here’s what you said:

“I am most excited to see my sister and my dog!”

“Me and my friends planned a trip to Florida for the second week of break, hopefully we can find our very own James Franco. SPRANG BREAK.”

“I’m going on a service trip with a club here on campus. I’m really excited to get to know people going on the trip and to get out of the polar vortex!”

“My family and I are going to Europe for a vacation. I can’t wait to spend time with them, we haven’t all gone on vacation together in sooo long, so it’s going to be really great.”

“I’m going straight to my bed and Netflix binging for 3 days straight; catching up on my TV shows is probably going to be my top priority.”

“I’m planning to redecorate my room at home. I want to repaint and reorganize. I’m all about spring cleaning”

Good luck to everyone studying for midterms, you’re almost there! 

I'm a sophomore American Studies major. In addition to HerCampus, I am a member of the Student Activities Council and a volunteer at the local elementary school!  
Her Campus Conn Coll