Snapshots of Spring at Conn

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Conn Coll chapter.

Is it too early to reminisce about this past year?! With the year coming to a fast close, even with the looming stress of finals, it’s hard not to reflect on how lucky we are to be on such an amazing campus. Everyone knows how beautiful Conn’s campus is throughout the four seasons. From building snowmen in front of your dorm during the winter, to sunbathing on Tempel green when the weather is warm, everyone seems to take advantage of the beautiful campus we get to live on eight months of the year. Below are some snapshots of Conn during the spring as well as many of the exciting events that take place on campus during the spring each year.

Tempel Green on a sunny day:

Make sure to take advantage of our last days on campus/take a break from studying for finals to enjoy the nice weather outside!

Flowers are in bloom in front of KB, Palmer, and the new Shain Library!

This past March was Conn’s annual TedxConference!

Some other exciting events that happened during this spring at Conn, included Eclipse and Floralia!

Hallie is a Junior who enjoys writing for Conn Coll’s Her Campus chapter! Not only does she love the fact that she shares the same initials as Her Campus (HCXO!), but she loves being part of the Her Campus Conn Coll community, as well as having the opportunity of integrating her passion for photography, journalism, and pop culture throughout her posts. She is currently on the executive board of Her Campus Conn Coll and manages the twitter account.
Her Campus Conn Coll