This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Conn Coll chapter.

Hulu has become one of my favorite websites because I simply don’t have space for a TV in my room. Even though Hulu does not have all of this season’s new shows, the shows that are featured are pretty good. Here are my thoughts on Hulu’s suggested new fall shows. 

A Million Little Things (ABC)

When: Wednesdays at 10:00 EST

“They say friendship isn’t one big thing, it’s a million little things; and that’s true for a group of friends from Boston who bonded under unexpected circumstances. Some have achieved success, others are struggling in their careers and relationships, but all of them feel stuck in life. After one of them dies unexpectedly, it’s just the wake-up call the others need to finally start living. Along the way they discover that friends may be the one thing to save them from themselves.”

My rating: 5/5 ?

Manifest (NBC)

When: Monday 10:00 EST

“When Montego Air Flight 828 landed safely after a turbulent but routine flight, the crew and passengers were relieved. Yet in the span of those few hours, the world had aged five years and their friends, families and colleagues, after mourning their loss, had given up hope and moved on. Now, faced with the impossible, they’re all given a second chance. But as their new realities become clear, a deeper mystery unfolds and some of the returned passengers soon realize they may be meant for something greater than they ever thought possible. From Robert Zemeckis, Jack Rapke, Jeff Rake and Jackie Levine comes an emotionally rich, unexpected journey into a world grounded in hope, heart and destiny.”

My rating: 5/5 ?

New Amsterdam (NBC)

When: Tuesday at 10:00 EST

“Inspired by the oldest public hospital in America, this unique medical drama follows the brilliant and charming Dr. Max Goodwin, the institution’s newest medical director, who sets out to tear up the bureaucracy and provide exceptional care. How can he help? Well, the doctors and staff have heard this before. Not taking “no” for an answer, Dr. Goodwin must disrupt the status quo and prove he will stop at nothing to breathe new life into this understaffed, underfunded and underappreciated hospital – the only one in the world capable of treating Ebola patients, prisoners from Rikers and the president of the United States under one roof – and return it to the glory that put it on the map.” 

My rating: 4/5 ?

I Feel Bad (NBC)

When: Thursdays at 9:30 EST

“Emet is the perfect mom, boss, wife, friend and daughter. Okay, she’s not perfect. In fact, she’s just figuring it out like the rest of us. Sure, she feels bad when she has a sexy dream about someone other than her husband, or when she pretends not to know her kids when they misbehave in public, or when she uses her staff to help solve personal problems. But that’s okay, right? Nobody can have it all and do it perfectly. From Executive Producer Amy Poehler comes a modern comedy about being perfectly okay with being imperfect.”

My rating: 3/5 ?

REL (FOX)

When: Sunday 9:30 EST

“REL is a multi-camera comedy starring Howery as a successful, hardworking father and husband on the West Side of Chicago, whose life is perfectly on track. That is, until he finds out his wife is having an affair with his own barber – the worst person for your wife to sleep with, because as hard as it is to find love, it’s even harder to find a good barber. Now separated, and with his son and daughter having moved to Cleveland with their mother, Rel must begin the difficult task of rebuilding his life as a long-distance single dad. Offering Rel support are his best friend and unfiltered sounding board, BRITTANY (Jessica “Jess Hilarious” Moore, “Wild ’N Out”), and his recently out-of-jail, excitable and overly encouraging younger brother, NAT (Jordan L. Jones, “NCIS: Los Angeles”), as well as his prideful and recently widowed DAD (Sinbad, “A Different World”, “The Sinbad Show”), who finds both his sons deep disappointments. As Rel works to repair his life, he often finds himself the victim of his own well-intentioned hubris. He is the “Icarus” of Chicago’s West Side – repeatedly flying too close to the sun and getting burned. But, ever the optimist, he always dusts himself off to try again.” 

My rating: 3.5/5 ?

I am a sophomore at Connecticut College studying sociology in hopes of becoming a journalist/activist.
Her Campus Conn Coll