Saying Goodbye to 14 Years of Jon Stewart on The Daily Show

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Conn Coll chapter.

Fans were devastated and Twitter seemed to blow up when Jon Stewart announced that after fourteen wonderful years of hosting The Daily Show he has decided to move on. With dignity and pride he has made us laugh, cry, feel, reflect and most importantly, focused our attention not on our many differences, but the simple fact that we are all human beings. With a desire to work on new projects and test his abilities, Jon Stewart is ready for a change. We decided to give him one last tribute by showing off some of his best moments that prove just why we love him so much. 

For starters he isn’t afraid to tell you like it is….

He also stops all non important media frenzied concerns, and has the back of our beloved Beyonce…

Important matters are always on his mind…

He knows when he just shut down everyone who believes something he doesn’t, because he made his point crystal clear and there is no fighting it…

The world scares him just as much as it does for us…

He reminds us of the world pre-apple world existence…

He doesn’t take himself too seriously…

Can’t wait to see what he has in store for us next! Bravo Jon Stewart! 

Sophie Furman is a current senior at Conn Coll majoring in Sociology and interested in the fashion industry. 
Her Campus Conn Coll