This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Conn Coll chapter.

Coachella is a very popular three-day music festival held in Indio, California and one of the first music festivals to kick off the summer festival season. Obviously, the most exciting part of Coachella is the incredible music, but the fashion at Coachella is a show of its own. You have probably have seen the tabloids and blogs covered in the different celebrities rocking boho looks and effortlessly cool trends that most people couldn’t really pull off anywhere other than Coachella. The style for Coachella is very unique and very specific to this festival–these fashions aren’t really seen anywhere else! Here are some our favorite celebrity Coachella looks– maybe you’ll get some inspiration for your Floralia look! 

Kendall Jenner appeared in long print pants with a cropped white blouse. 

Both Paris and Nicky Hilton were wearing floral print dresses and accessories.

Lea Michele kept it cool in a very simple but cute pink, stripped dress. 

Hot couple, Vanessa Hudgens and Austin Butler both wore fun colors and prints and rocked wide brimmed hats. 

Alessandra Ambrosio showed off her delicate crop top with high waisted shorts and boots! 

Emily is currently a senior attending Connecticut College. She is a Biology and English double major. Her interests include community service, lazy days in bed watching movies and hanging out outdoors with friends. Like her interests, her taste in music and movies is all over the place. She has had an amazing four years here at Conn College so far, and is excited and nervous about being much closer to the REAL WORLD!
Her Campus Conn Coll