This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Conn Coll chapter.

Although chocolate will always reign supreme in our hearts, sometimes our taste buds need a little variety, am I right, ladies!? Kit Kats, Snickers, and Skittles are alright, but we’re not tricking you when we say the following five treats are to die for!

1.  Milky Way Caramel Apple Autumn Miniatures

The way we rationalize it: Well, an apple is a fruit, and fruit is sooo good for you… which obviously means these are healthy, right!? (Hey…a girl can dream!)

2. Hershey’s Candy Corn Crème Bars

Because the only thing more sickeningly scrumptious than the flavor of candy corn in a triangle is candy corn in a rectangle!

3. M&M’s White Chocolate Candy Corn Candies

In case those Hershey bars from #2 don’t satisfy your corny craving, these little candy tablets of joy will certainly do the trick!

4. Pumpkin Spice Hershey’s Kisses

The ultimate way to show your devotion to your beloved PSL? Give it a kiss!

5. Butterfinger Peanut Butter Cups

*drumrollllllll* We’ve saved the best for last! Peanut butter cups are delicious, but peanut butter cups with a little hint of crunch are even better! The mathematical formula is really quite tempting: chocolate plus crunchy peanut butter minus the actual peanuts = count us in!

Have a sweet and spooky Halloween, Camels!

Brooke loves being a bookworm and listening to bands you've probably never heard of. *smirks* She is an English major with a concentration in creative writing who aspires to either work at a fashion magazine or become a college professor for creative writing/English. Cake decorating and baking in general are her favorite things in life besides her pug dog who is her main man. One day she'll marry Holden Caulfield, and they will live happily ever after!!!!! Oh, fun fact: She has her real estate license so if you need to buy a house or apartment, she's your woman. xx
Her Campus Conn Coll