This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Conn Coll chapter.

It’s officially the holiday season! Personally, I like to plan ahead to ensure that I get the perfect gift for every person in my life. But in case you forgot someone or didn’t plan ahead this year, here is a list of easy Christmas gifts that everyone on your list will love.

Pajamas

As a kid, I would receive pajamas as a gift every year for Christmas. From footie pajamas to matching plaid PJs for the whole family, here are some of the best brands to order from last minute.

Skin Care Kits

Kits from brands like Bath and Body Works or Gilette are super easy for people you don’t know very well. Need a gift for your boyfriends’ nephew? Shaving kit. Need a gift for your great aunt you met one time five years ago? Get a Bath and Body Works gift basket with body wash, lotion, and a perfume. Worst comes to worst, each gift can be exchanged.

Gift Cards

Even though gift cards aren’t very personal, they do take off a lot of pressure off your shoulders. Your best bet when it comes to gift cards are Amazon, Target, Apple, Gas Stations, or Starbucks/Dunkin Donuts.

Subscription Boxes

Looking for a gift that doesn’t require wrapping paper? Sign your loved one up for a subscription box based on what they love the most. These boxes are easy to customize based on needs, delivery frequency, and time frame. A few of my favorites are listed below:

• Play! By Sephora

• Boxy Charm

• Fab Fit Fun

• Stitch Fix

Browse their Pinterest

If you are looking to give the best gift ever, browse your loved-ones Pinterest account (if they have one). I make last minute gifts super easy to find by adding to a Wish List board. This way my friends and family know what I want and can act as though they have had the gift in mind for months, even if they ordered it three days before Christmas.

Received any of these as gifts for the holidays? Tag us on social media and show us!

I am a sophomore at Connecticut College studying sociology in hopes of becoming a journalist/activist.