Join the Her Campus Team!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Conn Coll chapter.

Her Campus is an online magazine written by college women, for college women. Our chapter at Connecticut College is continuously growing as we have expanded membership from 4 to 30 in three years and we are looking for more women to join us! Whether you have no experience as a writer or want to develop your already-budding writing career, we will have a spot for you! 

What does it mean to be a member of Her Campus? We meet once a week to brainstorm, pitch, and assign articles for the following week. Any and all ideas are welcome! Her Campus Conn College was awarded Best Content 2013 out of more than 250 branches! In addition to producing content on our website, we have a strong team of girls and host bonding events throughout the semester! We have also partnered with several outside organizations to host events including the Teen Vogue Back-To-School Saturday Event and the Armed & Readi Trunk Show during the fall semester and have other amazing partnerships planned! 

Join Her Campus for hors d’oeuvres, gifts, and lots of information this Friday January 31st at 5:30 pm in Hood Dining Hall (Blaustein) for a special Meet & Greet event! We hope to see you all there! 

Please feel free to contact Campus Correspondents Rachel Jerome (rjerome@conncoll.edu) and Annie Rusk (arusk@conncoll.edu) with any questions! 

My name is Alex Breakstone and I am a current sophomore at Connecticut College, majoring in English. I love writing and am thrilled to be writing for Her Campus! One of my favorite books is The Great Gatsby, by F.S. Fitzgerald and I am obsessed with the movie Breakfast at Tiffany's (what girl isn't!). A fun fact is that I collect rubber ducks, all different shapes and sizes (I am now reaching over 60!).
Her Campus Conn Coll