This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Conn Coll chapter.

This past Sunday, our favorite celebs from all across the entertainment industry flocked to Los Angeles’ Microsoft Theater for the annual American Music Awards. Just in case you missed it, here are some of the most memorable/ viral parts of the show.

• Meghan Trainor has a steamy makeout sesh on stage with singer Charlie Puth

They did what? At the end of their duet “Martin Gaye,” Trainor and Puth had what seemed to be a never ending makeout sesh on stage. Many have assumed that there must be something going on between the two, but according to Twitter they are just really good friends.

You guessed it! The now four member band One Direction, consisting of Niall, Harry, Liam, and Louis flocked to the stage twice winning the Artist of the Year award and Favorite Duo.

• Celine Dion honors Paris victims with her emotional performance of “Hymne a L’Amour”
  • Justin Bieber soaked in his performance at this year’s awards (literally)
  • A cappella duo Pentatonix sings an awesome Star Wars tribute complete with a full live orchestra!

Check out CBS for more AMAs information.

Hallie is a Junior who enjoys writing for Conn Coll’s Her Campus chapter! Not only does she love the fact that she shares the same initials as Her Campus (HCXO!), but she loves being part of the Her Campus Conn Coll community, as well as having the opportunity of integrating her passion for photography, journalism, and pop culture throughout her posts. She is currently on the executive board of Her Campus Conn Coll and manages the twitter account.
Her Campus Conn Coll