Her Campus & Teen Vogue Present: Back to School Saturday

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Conn Coll chapter.

Her Campus Connecticut College & Teen Vogue Present:

Back To School Saturday

• Saturday, September 14

• 1:00pm-3:00pm (Come early for more chances to win!)

• Cro’s Nest (2nd Floor of Cro)

School is back in session! Teen Vogue and Her Campus want to make sure you are ready for classes, parties, sports, and all else that school entails, in style! This Saturday, Her Campus Connecticut College will be hosting the fashion party of the year with Teen Vogue, and the best part is: everything is free!

We’re not kidding around about these prizes being AMAZING. We have goodies from Nasty Gal, Maybelline, Garnier, H&M, Vera Wang Fragrance, Herbal Essences, Revlon, Pantene, LeSportsac, Olay Fresh Effects and MUCH, MUCH MORE! You will NOT want to miss this!

We will be distributing the prizes by raffle, so everyone has a chance to win. Come to the event, get raffle tickets, put them with the prizes you want, and cross your fingers! Winners will be asked to participate in our social media challenges to be displayed on our Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram accounts. We will be having a photo shoot with the winners and their prizes at the event, so be ready to pose!

Her Campus Conn College cannot wait to share these amazing goodies with our readers! You can post on Facebook, Tweet, and Instagram about the event using the hashtags #BTSS and #HerCampusConn and post directly to us @HerCampusConn. We can’t wait to see you on Saturday!

Rachel is a senior, economics major at Connecticut College and the Campus Correspondent for Conn's Her Campus Chapter! She started writing for Her Campus during her junior year and fell in love with the website and the amazing group of girls. In addition to Her Campus, Rachel is on the Executive Board of the Student Activities Council as the Director of Public Relations, so she stays very busy at Conn! Rachel is originally from Washington, DC, but plans on moving to New York after graduation, where she has lived the past few summers due to her internships with Versace and Burson-Marsteller. Besides keeping busy with school and activities, Rachel enjoys watching Scandal, eating sushi, reading anything by Malcolm Gladwell, listening to Songza, and having the best senior year with her friends!