This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Conn Coll chapter.

The Summer 2019 Her Campus survival kits are in! These beauty products will add some vibrant style to your summer festivities. Here are some of the highlighted beauty products included in the kit:

1. Skintimate Raspberry Rain Shave Gel

This moisturizing shave gel, which contains vitamin E and olive butter, leaves your skin smooth and hydrated. The sweet raspberry fragrance makes you feel fresh, fruity, and rejuvinated, so you can enjoy your summer adventures.

2. Skintimate Vanilla Sugar Razor

These razors wrap your skin in a warm, vanilla sugar scent. After using the exfoliating razor, your skin will feel silky smooth. 

3. innisfree Cica Balm Imperfection Care

The cica balm product by innisfree, a Korean cosmetics brand, is ideal for imperfection care or spot treatments. The applicator releases the perfect amount of product to cover your face, and is not heavily scented. The light formula, which includes bija seed oil, absorbs well into the skin to remove blemishes, and to produce an even skin tone.

4. Carefree Acti-Fresh Liners

Because of their small size, these liners easily slip into purses and pockets. The liners are nicely wrapped in floral packaging, and help you stay fresh and comfortable throughout your day. 

5. Verb Ghost Shampoo / Conditioner 

The shampoo and conditioner duo will leave your hair soft and shiny. The light formulas effortlessly glide through hair to provide color safe cleansing and protective detangling treatment. These will be essential for high-quality hair care when you are spending time under the hot, summer sun.

Her Campus Conn Coll