EW
Entertainment

Hannah Montana’s Twitter Presence Hinting at Reboot?

It’s been ten years since we bid farewell to the beloved Disney show and character Hannah Montana, but now she’s back – and this time on Twitter. Hannah Montana has been tweeting at older and newer celebrities, Jake Ryan and Migos to name a few, and the Internet has been loving her presence. Fans have been sharing the nostalgia through social media too, making and posting their Rockstar ID’s, which you can design at https://rockstargenerator.com/

Miley Cyrus has also interacted online with Hannah Montana, sharing a heartfelt letter to the character, in which she opens up about how playing Hannah Montana was a key part in her development and says that she “still loves [Hannah] 15 years later”. 

A post shared by Miley Cyrus (@mileycyrus)

With Hannah Montana’s sudden Internet presence and Cyrus’ outspoken appreciation for the show, many fans are speculating that a reboot could be in the works. However, besides Hannah Montana and Cyrus’ social media activity, there aren’t any huge signs pointing towards a reboot of the show. So, this may just be a celebration of the shows 15th anniversary, but we’ll have to wait and see!

Kendall Foley

Conn Coll '24

Kendall Foley is a first-year hailing from Sammamish, Washington. While she is hoping to major in Economics or Philosophy, she is excited to explore new subjects in college and to see where her academic journey takes her! In her free time, you can find Kendall open-water swimming, in the kitchen baking, or spending time with her family.