This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Conn Coll chapter.

Where did the spring semester go?! Even though it feels like we should still be picking out what we want to wear to Winter Formal, we really should be studying for finals and thinking about graduation. Yikes! Are you crying that you and your friends are graduating? Do you have senior friends that you’ll sadly soon be wishing farewell? Perhaps shopping for graduation gifts will ease the pain of our final week of spring 2014 at Conn!  

Jewelry is a fab choice for any lady celebrating her accomplishments. A monogram necklace is a classy and personal gift.

Watches are an essential item for everyone’s jewelry box. Does a senior not have a timepiece? Well, get her a  Kate Sapde, Marc Jacobs, or Michael Kors one.

Bracelets are pieces of jewelry that can be worn with almost anything. A Kate Spade Idiom Bangle or an Alex and Ani bracelet are fun gifts. Although after graduation you two may be far away from each other, your friend can look down at her wrist and always think of you.

Duffel bags, cross bodies, and wallet clutches are always useful graduation gifts not to mention they have great longevity. Check out these bags from Vera Bradley, Tory Burch, and Rebecca Minkoff.

Don’t forget that graduation means summer! Make a beach themed gift to celebrate graduation and the hot weather by including a patterned beach towel, flip-flops or sandals, and sunglasses.

beauty box subscription is a gift that keeps on giving. Give your senior friend an automatic package of beauty products each month.

The Class of 2014 will be stepping out into the real world. As functioning adults, solo cups are just not acceptable anymore. Entertaining accessories like coasters or glasses are fun gifts that are sure to be used a lot.

Artwork, whether it be from Estyuncommon goods, a lithograph, or a handmade painting, is thoughtful and personal.

Graduation is a time for celebration. Throw a funky disposable camera in a gift to document graduation day or the night time after party.

When reminiscing, many seniors agree that the past four years definitely went by “too fast.” Providing them with a simple memory book will give them the chance to document new future memories. 

Let’s be real: any person who is graduating is a star! College graduation is a stellar achievement. So why not register a Star for your friend? This gift will last forever.

Julia is a senior who loves writing for Conn's Her Campus chapter! While she is studying economics and environmental studies, she is also interested in fashion and beauty. Her Campus has allowed Julia to incorporate these personal interests into her weekly schedule.
Her Campus Conn Coll