This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Conn Coll chapter.

The start of the Hollywood award season is officially here! Slicked back styles, bombshells in black, and chic sparkles were all seen on the red carpet of the Golden Globe Awards. We’ve compiled the most stunning looks for your viewing pleasure! 

Cate Blanchett

The Best Actress in a Drama winner looked exquisite in this black Armani Privé gown.

Lupita Nyong’o

One of Vogue’s “10 Rising Style Stars of 2014,” the 12 Years a Slave newcomer said that she “wears things that speak to me.”  Well, this Ralph Lauren dress certainly spoke to her, and she was a knockout.

Naomi Watts

Always perfection, the actress rocked a Tom Ford silver dress complemented with gold accessories. 

Amy Adams

The Best Actress in a Comedy or Musical winner looked elegant in her two-toned red Maison Valentino gown.

Margot Robbie

The The Wolf of Wall Street leading lady dripped glamour in this jeweled cream Gucci gown.

Jessica Chastain

The red-headed beauty was drop-dead gorgeous in a black Givenchy gown.

Kate Beckinsale

The English actress shined bright in this metallic Zuhair Murad dress.

Allison Williams

The Girls star looked fierce and fabulous in a black and white Alexander McQueen gown.

Emma Watson

The young star was effortlessly cool in an open-back red Dior dress with black pants.

Hope everyone enjoyed the Golden Globes as much as we did! 

Julia is a senior who loves writing for Conn's Her Campus chapter! While she is studying economics and environmental studies, she is also interested in fashion and beauty. Her Campus has allowed Julia to incorporate these personal interests into her weekly schedule.
Her Campus Conn Coll