Four Nail Looks You’ll Love This Fall

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Conn Coll chapter.

1. A Small Line Makes a Bold Statement 

A subtle way to make a statement is a clean dark horizontal line over a pale polish. This simple additive makes for an appropriate, yet stylish design, ready for any event. This video gives a how-to on polish lines.

2. Two-Tone 

Fall symbolizes the beginning of the holiday season where families gather and food is devoured. This two-toned neutral look adds a pop of sparkle and shine while still keeping a relatively low-profile. Colors can be mixed and matched with this look to reflect each individual’s style. The simple design can be achieved with the same technique as the first nail look but is a little bit more advanced. 

3. Who said sweater weather applied only to clothing?  

If you love fall weather and your cutest sweaters for the season, you’ll love this look! The knit design against a white polish creates a layered appearance that is appealing yet subtle to the eye. While it might be more of an intricate design and higher level of difficulty, here’s a tutorial that will walk you through the steps! 

4. Claw Nails For Any Occasion—Even Your Halloween Costume

The matte nude nail color (a Fall favorite) plays down the bolder “stiletto nail style”, and the optional pop of sparkle on the pinky nail makes the look more playful. While at first, this may seem like an unachievable Hollywood style, here’s a link to show you how to achieve a similar look! 

Her Campus Conn Coll