This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Conn Coll chapter.

Finals can be a stressful time, but luckily our Finals Survival Kits make them a bit easier! Thanks to Her Campus and all of our sponsors including Rimmel, Yogi, Book of the Month, Leaders Cosmetics and Pure Silk we’re sure we’ll make it to Winter Break in one piece!

Many of these products are great for destressing and maintaining your beauty looks during the final weeks at school. The bronzer, eyeliner and mascara provided by Rimmel Lonon will help you with your fabulous holiday party look or a quick freshen up before the library. 

When we need a break from non-stop studying, we can curl up with the Book of the Month: The Wangs vs. The World by Jade Chang. 

Pulling all-nighters at the library to finish final papers will be a breeze with the extra strength-5 Hour Energy! These energy shots are amazing since they have ZERO sugar and FOUR calories which means you can go easy at the gym after one of these energy boosters! 

After those all nighters, the face masks from Leader Cosmetics will come in handy! A quick face mask the next day will leave your skin feeling rejuvinated and ready to face the next day of finals! 

We also love all the Pure Silk samples of shaving cream, definitely will come in handy as the semester winds down and the bottle of shaving cream we already had starts to wind down too! We wanted to extend a HUGE thank you to HerCampus for providing us with all of these great products to help us get through Finals! 

Emily is currently a senior attending Connecticut College. She is a Biology and English double major. Her interests include community service, lazy days in bed watching movies and hanging out outdoors with friends. Like her interests, her taste in music and movies is all over the place. She has had an amazing four years here at Conn College so far, and is excited and nervous about being much closer to the REAL WORLD!
Her Campus Conn Coll