This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Conn Coll chapter.
The best of the best in the Television industry gathered on September 20th in Los Angeles for the 67th Annual Emmy Awards. Eyes were not just on who was winning what, but also what the attendees were wearing! Gowns were both elegant as well as eccentric. Here are some of the most interesting looks as well some of our favorite looks from the red carpet.

Sarah Hyland in Zac Posen:

We LOVE Modern Family and Sarah Hyland! Absolutely love the color of this dress! 

Sarah Hyland (after party) in Kaufman Franco:

Love this little black dress!

Jamie Alexander in Armani Privé:

Def one of the most interesting ones… and sparkliest!

Laverne Cox in Calvin Klein:

Laverne worked the this tight, custom-made CK dress.

Samira Wiley rocking a hot pink one shouldered cape like dress:

Ellie Kemper:
 Like Jamie Alexander, Ellie Kemper was also dressed in sparkles! We think this dress fits her really well and looks great on her! 

Lady Gaga (after party):

Probably on the list of one of the most interesting dresses. Though she looks GORG in this dress, Gaga also semi-looks like a cloud with the puffy shawl attachment.

Hallie is a Junior who enjoys writing for Conn Coll’s Her Campus chapter! Not only does she love the fact that she shares the same initials as Her Campus (HCXO!), but she loves being part of the Her Campus Conn Coll community, as well as having the opportunity of integrating her passion for photography, journalism, and pop culture throughout her posts. She is currently on the executive board of Her Campus Conn Coll and manages the twitter account.
Her Campus Conn Coll