This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Conn Coll chapter.

With the inconsistent, everychanging weather in New England, it is important to have transitional outerwear. Vests are the perfect way to stay warm in the fall without overheating, and there seems to be a vest for every fashion style!

Between down vests, denim vests, fur vests, and more, there is a vest out there for everyone! Her Campus Conn loves all of these looks, whether it is Julia’s sophisticated fur look, or Julie’s sporty chic!

Danielle Kaplan is a senior from from Westwood, MA, studying economics and dance at Connecticut College. She is the in-house designer and Instagram contributor for Her Campus Conn Coll. In addition to Her Campus, Danielle spends most of her time rehearsing for several on-campus dance performances. Following graduation, she hopes to work for a non-profit organization related to incarceration and/or at-risk youth. But most of all, Danielle's true passions lie in avocados, dark chocolate, and cereal.
Her Campus Conn Coll