The End of Spring Break as Told by the Real Housewives

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Conn Coll chapter.
No matter how hard we can try to continue binge watching Netflix, and oh-so-underrated Amazon Prime shows in our dark basement hideaways, Spring Break has coming to an end. Unfortunately, we have to get back to reality and into the school routine of Moodle, papers, and tests. Yikes! Spring Break scaries are for real! We spent the last weekend before returning to New Lo as one last hoorah of excitement with old friends, family, or fellow Camels. 

How the Hoorah Breaks Down

• First step: shower and hit up your group message. What are you going to wear? Where are we going tonight? #wheremycamelsat. You know your hair will be “fresh out of the salon material” with TRESemmé Beauty-Full Volume Shampoo and Conditioner. Both are super light and can always be trusted to leave your hair smooth and bouncy.

• After the shower, you read your texts. Chelsea has a UTI, but you can’t let that deter her from going out. You’ll bring some AZO cranberry gummies, and she’ll be good to go. On second thought, you’ll bring some gummies to the whole squad because they are always good to have!

• Next on the agenda: makeup. You really want to try out the new purple Milani eyeliner you have. How easy to make your eyes have a high-impact POP! Also, you decide to use one of your new Brappz Straps as a sleek choker. #noregrets from your shopping trip today!

• Ah, you are running out the door now! You grab your Vera Bradley Ella Tote and Zip ID Case and make sure you have money in your Circle account.

• Finally, you are with your besties! Whether you are having a wine night, at a bar, shopping, or watching a movie, tonight will be relaxing and fun. Perhaps you will talk about St. Patrick’s Day shenanigans, how your siblings are, that guy you talked to on Tinder, or where you want to study abroad with the CEA organization. No matter what you’ll have a blast!

Wishing all Camels good luck with the final push!
Julia is a senior who loves writing for Conn's Her Campus chapter! While she is studying economics and environmental studies, she is also interested in fashion and beauty. Her Campus has allowed Julia to incorporate these personal interests into her weekly schedule.
Her Campus Conn Coll