This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Conn Coll chapter.

Studying, writing, and pulling your hair out over midterms? Don’t stress! Take a brief break and watch Her Campus Conn’s favorite video clips. These are sure to make you laugh ant “Aww” while giving you new energy to complete your assignments.

Good luck everyone!

HCXO

I am a junior and a Campus Correspondent for Connecticut College! I am majoring in American Studies and a PICA scholar. I was a High School Ambassador for HerCampus in 2010-2011 and a contibuting writer 2011-2012. I love writing, editing, and social media. This fall, I am a Student Coordinator for the Women's Center, a photographer for College Relations, and am also a member of SafetyNet. When I'm not writing, I love being outside and enjoy many many different types of music. I also enjoy shopping at the Container Store, sharpie markers, thunderstorms, onesies, Gilmore Girls, The Newsroom, New Girl, 60 Minutes, and The West Wing. 
Danielle is a sophomore at Connecticut College and is currently pursuing a double-major in International Relations and Middle Eastern Studies. Danielle began writing for the Connecticut College branch of Her Campus in the fall of 2011 and will continue to write this year as Editor and Campus Correspondent. Danielle has traveled all over the world and continues her love for other cultures and languages through her studies. Besides traveling, she loves to sing and dance - especially as a member of Miss Connduct, an all-female A capella group at Connecticut College. In general, Danielle loves sushi, goats, traveling, and Star Wars/Lord of the Rings. She is thrilled to be working with Her Campus this year!
I am proud to be a camel at Connecticut College and my blog, A Dash of Sass, originated from people telling me that I am a great critic, especially when it comes my meals. The blog serves as an awesome creative outlet from all of my work as a Psychology major and Human Development minor, hoping to study abroad in Spain! Born and raised on Cape Cod, I love fresh shellfish, homemade black raspberry ice cream, when the tourists leave, and spending the day on the salt water. I can't live without reggaeton music, Alex and Ani bracelets, Harbour Island, or iced coffee.
I'm a history major here at Conn and in addition to being a writer for Her Campus,  I am also a SISTER mentor, meaning that I do fun activities with local middle school girls twice a week! This semester I am applying to PICA, a certificate program in public policy and community action, and designing a project around how after-school programs can counteract inequalities within the public education system. In addition to being socially active, I love hanging out with my friends, being silly, reading books, and drinking tea! My current obsessions include: Passion Pit, the Wombats, Downton Abbey, and pretending to be a secret agent when watching Covert Affairs.
Annie Rusk

Conn Coll