Discount Alert: Where to Shop with Your Student ID

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Conn Coll chapter.

One of the most common themes among Fall Break conversations is a college girl’s desire (necessity, rather) to go shopping. Whether it’s stepping back into the sparkling halls of a favorite mall at home or having a day out at the Crystal Mall, there is still no better feeling than being back in your true element. The transition into Fall presents the perfect opportunity to stock up on comfy sweaters, chic scarves, and, of course, stylish boots! Besides a clothing list, cute outfit, and shopping buddy, don’t forget your Student ID card! Check out these stores that offer a student discount:

• J.Crew – J.Crew is a staple in a lot of Conn students’ wardrobes. The brand offers a 15% discount on items with a Student ID. Visit the store at the Clinton Outlets about a half hour away from Conn. J. Crew has so many options with timeless pieces to key, on-trend looks. Create an outfit for less with a great discount! Perhaps even start off with this Conn spirited sweater.

• Madewell – Sister to J.Crew, Madewell is branded to a younger clientele. Stores are stocked with effortless clothing perfect for the college girl, especially with a 15% discount available. Visit Madewell stores close to Conn in Providence. The brand prides itself in its high quality denim. Go a little crazy with these ankle-zip jeans.

• Ann Taylor LOFT – Loft offers a lot of choices for the collegiate. The brand has a lot of professional clothes for work that can transition into sophisticated looks for play. Take a trip to your local Loft, at the Clinton Outlets, and receive 15% off with a Student ID. Here is one of the versatile tops you can try on.

• Banana Republic – Banana Republic, much like J.Crew and Loft, has a wide range of clothing, accessories, and shoes. Stores are also very close to Conn – there’s one in the Clinton Outlets. This season, the brand is highlighting the basic black and white, fit and flare, and cobalt blue. “8 Wardrobe Wonders” include a wide-leg pant, graphic sweater, and the sheath dress. Enjoy this wearable LBD sheath with 15% off.

• Charlotte Russe – Charlotte Russe is a great source for campus style every day of the week. The brand has items for great prices on top of offering a 10% student discount. Currently, stores, like the one in Crystal Mall, are stocked with pieces to incorporate into Halloween costumes. Rock this fun skirt on a Saturday night.

• Club Monaco – Some might target Club Monaco as a store for older women, but the store has so many good finds for a girl with great fashion sense. Simple, chic sweaters and pullovers and hot leggings are abundant at these stores such as the outlet store at the Clinton Outlets. A pricey investment can be made a little easier with 20% off. Be the girl everyone asks, “Where’d you get that?” with this whimsical patterned scarf.

• Juicy Couture – Juicy Couture staples include track suits and charm bracelets, but the brand offers so much more. You can shop for these and other pieces with a 15% discount. The famous brand specializes in bringing out the girly and diva-y sides in all of us through clothes and accessories. The closest one to Conn can be found at the Clinton Outlets. Shop this functional crossbody for a no worries night out!

Happy Shopping!!

Sources:
http://www.bradsdeals.com/blog/student-discounts/
http://www.seventeen.com/college/student-discounts#slide-1
http://www.giftcardgranny.com/blog/student-discounts/

Julia is a senior who loves writing for Conn's Her Campus chapter! While she is studying economics and environmental studies, she is also interested in fashion and beauty. Her Campus has allowed Julia to incorporate these personal interests into her weekly schedule.
Her Campus Conn Coll