Creepy Cocktails For This Halloween!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Conn Coll chapter.

Looking for the perfect way to kick off your Halloween night? Not only can you dress yourself up, but you can also dress up your drinks! Try these four easy-to-make “creepy cocktails” with your friends. They will be sure to help kick off the night! 

1. Can’t get enough Halloween candy? We’ve turned the iconic Halloween candy into a sweet and tangy drink! Try mixing up a couple of Candy Corn Cocktails!

Ingredients:

• 2 oz. Pineapple Infused Vodka 
  • 1.5 oz. Orange Sherbet, softened 
  • 1 oz. Pineapple Juice
  • 1 oz. Milk
  • 1 oz. Simple Syrup (sold in local grocery stores for $3-5)

Directions: Combine Pineapple Infused Vodka and pineapple juice with ice, and shake well. Pour into an iced cup. Add the softened orange sherbet. Combine simple syrup and milk and shake well! Layer the milk mixture on top of the sorbet mixture. Voilà! A perfect cocktail for the friend with the sweet tooth. 

2.  This Halloween, try spooking your ghoulish guests with a Goblin Mimosa!

Ingredients:

• Pulp-Free Orange Juice 
  • Black vodka
  • Pitted cherries
  • Cream cheese

Directions: Fill a clear cup (or glass) halfway with orange juice.  Pour black vodka over the back of a plastic spoon so it runs down the side of the cup, rather than plunging into the juice and mixing right away.  If you want to get fancy with it and add the eyes, use pitted cherries stuffed with cream cheese. Pierce the eyes over wooden toothpicks and place on the rim of the cup.  

3.  Looking for the perfect time to use your cauldron? Mix up a batch of Witches’ Brew Punch

Ingredients:

• 1 oz. of Pineapple juice
  • 1 oz. of Cranberry Juice
  • 2 oz. of 7-Up or Sprite
  • Bag of sour gummy worms

Directions: Mix the two juices and choice of soda in a cup.  Then add sour gummy worms for a spooky kick to your cocktail!

4. Turn the taste of fall into a creepy-crawling cocktail! Try making the Spider’s Web this Halloween. 

Ingredients:

• 2 oz. of Apple Juice
  • 2 oz. of 7-Up or Sprite
  • Cinnamon (as much as you want!)
  • Bag of gummy spiders

Directions: Mix the apple juice and choice of soda together. Add a dash or two of cinnamon, for that crisp kick. Through in a couple of gummy spiders to make it festive! 

As always, enjoy responsibly and have a safe and spooky Halloween!

My name is Alex Breakstone and I am a current sophomore at Connecticut College, majoring in English. I love writing and am thrilled to be writing for Her Campus! One of my favorite books is The Great Gatsby, by F.S. Fitzgerald and I am obsessed with the movie Breakfast at Tiffany's (what girl isn't!). A fun fact is that I collect rubber ducks, all different shapes and sizes (I am now reaching over 60!).
Her Campus Conn Coll