This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Conn Coll chapter.

Every year Camels spend spring semester anxiously awaiting one of the best events of the year: Floralia!! This year is the 40th Anniversary of this epic day and this year we have a really great list of perforners as well as delicious food, and a variety of activities. Below is a list of all the times and locations where these services are provided. The headliners this year are Amine, COIN, DJ Slink, and many more.  For more details check out the Floralia website. This website details everything you need to know about Flo! So get ready for this day of fun and be sure to check out our other articles about outfits and our favorite memories from previous Floralias. 

Emily is currently a senior attending Connecticut College. She is a Biology and English double major. Her interests include community service, lazy days in bed watching movies and hanging out outdoors with friends. Like her interests, her taste in music and movies is all over the place. She has had an amazing four years here at Conn College so far, and is excited and nervous about being much closer to the REAL WORLD!
Her Campus Conn Coll