Cheap and Easy Halloween Costume Ideas

Halloween is approaching and I know too well the feeling of coming up with a costume. Personally, I love doing makeup and often want to show my makeup skills when doing a Halloween costume. Some people don't mind spending a good amount of money for a pretty dope pre-made costume. Then they are the people who rather DIY a costume so they don't break the bank. No matter which person you are, I got just the costume for you. 

Makeup Based Halloween Costumes 

Leopard

You can pair this with some leopard print clothing and ears and maybe a tail if you are feeling fancy!

Cleopatra

You can get the classic wig to match and put together a toga and sandals for a really good look. You can even mummify her. Yes we know she was Black

Skull

Some plain black clothing or clothes with a skeleton on it works well with this. You can also play around with the color of your skull and which half of the face you draw it on or you can also do your whole face. The possibilities are endless with this one.60 Best Halloween Makeup Looks That Are Creepy Yet Cute #halloweenmakeup

Devil

Wear some red clothing, maybe some horns, and you're golden.@makeupbyriquelle

Angel

Add some wings or just wear white clothing, I think people will get the idea.

Cersei Lashes On The Stunning @hannwillis ・・・ ✨👼🏻✨👼🏻 ANGEL 👼🏻 ✨👼🏻✨ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Inspired by @jamescharles and @angelicbeautyxo 🖤 ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀…

Deer

Some antlers and brown clothing should do the trick.In einfachen Schriften zum Reh schminken.

Comic/Superhero

You can create your own character or, be an existing superhero like Wonder Woman! 

Comic Book Wonder Woman Halloween Makeup

In the same vein of comic-book characters, you could be a supervillain! To be the Joker, wear a nice suit for a classic joker or you can look to the comics for more variations.

Female Joker Makeup More

Scarecrow

Besides the scarecrow makeup, a flannel and some jeans will make this look.This pretty AF scarecrow. | 21 Ridiculously Pretty Makeup Looks To Try This HalloweenPlastic surgeon 

You could wear a hospital gown to really sell the look.

Plastic Surgery Gone Wrong Halloween Makeup Idea

Violet Beauregarde From Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

This is an original makeup look I saw last year and you can be original like this as well. Makeup is an art form.

SFX Makeup

You can always play more with SFX makeup if you are more advanced to make more gruesome looks where you can make cuts, bruises, etc.

DIY Costumes 

Riverdale Cheerleaders

HAPPY HALLOWEEN 🎃 which team are you on, Betty or Veronica?? We are living our Riverdale fantasy right now wearing @jayjays hahaha who else…

Arthur50+ Easy Last-Minute Halloween Costume Ideas - DIY Halloween Costumes 2018

Central Perk WaitressRachel Green from friends halloween costume

Brad and Chad 32 of the Top Pinned Halloween Costumes of 2017

DoodlebobIt's possible to look superb without having to pay a bunch of cash on some 2018 Halloween outfits. Require an impressive fancy dress outfit this Halloween party? Get hold of one of those 2018 Halloween outfits. When you're thinking of 2018 Halloween costumes, you will find many possibilities. The creepy holiday break always brings out lots of people in crazy costumes. Doodlebob Halloween Costume. #HalloweenCostumes2018 #halloweennails

Dora Dora the Explorer

Britney SpearsHalloween is the one holiday when you can get away with "less is more." Looking sexy has never been easier (or cheaper) because most of the materials

VelmaHey Big Head -Velma 🍊 #28daysofblackcosplay

“When life hands you lemons…” 

Kim Possible

black cosplay from #28daysofblackcosplay

Slash and Axl She attended the star-studded event with friend Kelly Sawyer, with the two dressed up as Slash (Jessica) and Axl Rose (Kelly) from rock band Guns N Roses

Might cost a bit

These are costumes I think you probably have pieces of them lying around, but you might need to only buy one or two inexpensive items. 

Electra from DC Comics

Juuliana Lopez - cosplay - elektra

Sandy from GreaseGigi Hadid and Heidi Klum as Sandy from Grease and Jessica Rabbit #halloween #halloweencostumes #gigihadid #heidiklum

Tomb RaiderCelebrity Halloween Costume Inspiration Jasmine Tookes as Lara Croft

Selena- the singer

Black panther- Girl version

25 Amazing Black Panther Movie Cosplays That Fans Took It To Another Level

Domino- From DeadpoolOh oh, Domino

Clueless

Greg Williams I love this