element5 digital fuZWqL1C2rM unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
element5 digital fuZWqL1C2rM unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

On-Campus December Events You Don’t Want to Miss

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Conn Coll chapter.

“It’s the most wonderful time of the year!”  While you are preparing for the end of the semester and final exams, make sure to take a break from studying and check out some of the events the campus has to offer!

Crafternoon: Snowflake Edition: Wednesday, December 2nd, 2015, 12:00 PM-1:00 PMCome to Cro to make snowflakes and have some hot chocolate! Mini marshmallows will be provided.  
Hot Cocoa and Ugly Sweater Fun Run: Saturday, December 5th, 2015, 10:30 AM-12:30 PM
Sport you holiday best (or worst) and kick off Festivus with a fun run (or walk)!

Hanukkah Party: December 6th, 5:30-7:00pmCome to the Zach’s Hillel House to celebrate Hanukkah with lighting of the candles, dinner, and games!

Holiday Bazaar: December 11th, 4:00pm-5:30pm
Join SAC and Conn’s clubs and organizations for the holiday bazaar. Make sure to bring cash so that you can buy some of the amazing things groups will be selling!

Ugly Sweater Dance: December 16th, 11:59pm-2:00am
Join SAC for the final Cro dance of the year! On December 16th, put on your ugliest sweaters and join us from 12-2am with DJs Ashley and Kate! We hope to see you there.

For more information on these events check out the SAC Facebook page and events calendar on Camelweb!
Hallie is a Junior who enjoys writing for Conn Coll’s Her Campus chapter! Not only does she love the fact that she shares the same initials as Her Campus (HCXO!), but she loves being part of the Her Campus Conn Coll community, as well as having the opportunity of integrating her passion for photography, journalism, and pop culture throughout her posts. She is currently on the executive board of Her Campus Conn Coll and manages the twitter account.
Her Campus Conn Coll