Campus Cutie: Taryn Fitzgerald

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Conn Coll chapter.

Meet Conn’s newest Campus Cutie, Taryn Fitzgerald! She may be small, but there is so much to love! This 5-foot cutie loves science jokes, equestrian team, and of course, CHOCOLATE. She dishes about her most embarrassing moment at Conn, her ideal date, and more.

Class Year: 2017

Hometown: Sturbridge, MA—apparently the only MA town that’s not “just outside of Boston”

Major: Biology

Minor: Psychology

Extracurricular activities: The equestrian team and the EMS club

Relationship status: Single

Describe your ideal date: Dim light, lit candles, John Legend playing in the background… just me, my bed, and the clanking Branford radiators.

What qualities do you look for in a significant other? Someone who always has a science joke ready, who lives life on the edge and doesn’t wear his safety goggles, but has a sensitive side and will go to an a cappella concert with me

Guilty pleasure: Chocolate. Lots of chocolate.

Go-to Cro dance move: The walk between picking up French-Fries and sitting down to eat them

Spirit animal: Sharkkk!

Most embarrassing moment at Conn: When a huge group of elementary school children were here and during the walk between Cro and Harris I somehow became the coolest 6th grader in New London. Shout-out to being five feet tall.

Which actor would play you in a movie? Bruce Willis; however, I will settle for Dwayne Johnson. I realize there is a small height issue, but with technology these days I think that’s an easy fix.

How do you feel about being Campus Cutie? Like I just won an Oscar and John Travolta pronounced my name right!

Her Campus Conn Coll