This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Conn Coll chapter.

Meet Sal! He’s a sophomore at Conn, and when he’s not singining his heart out in Vox Cameli, he’s running the sophmore class or is at Honor Council! He’s an incridbly accopmplished guy who also likes to have fun. Read on to learn about his future and plans for the sophmore class, what his favorite food is, and his embarssing moment at Conn!

Major/Minor: Government & Art

Minor: Religious Studies

Hometown: Andover, NJ

Relationship Status: Single
Dorm: JA
Extracurricular activities: Class prez, honor council, Vox cameli, eating cheese 

You are a really involved student at Conn,  what made you decide to try out and be apart of so many different things? Gotta take advantage of your environment. There are so many wonderful opportunities at Conn that I can’t help but get involved!

Tell us a little bit about you’re experience with Vox Cameli?  What’s been you’re favorite memory so far? Vox Cameli is my anchor. I have met my best friends while creating something beautiful. What more can you want? My favorite memory would probably be last year when all the seniors sang their audition solos at our last practice, which is a Vox tradition. It’s so lovely to see people sing the song that changed their college career.

Besides being in Acapella, you are also President for the sophomore class! How has that been so far? What all do you plan on doing during your presidency? Being president of the sophomore class has been very rewarding so far because I have the opportunity to shape the sophomore class is some way. My class council is great. We actually met today and discussed our upcoming year, discussing things such as the sophomore semi-formal and other upcoming events.

This year, we’re working on transparency issues. We want the sophomore class to know what we’re talking about and planning on doing throughout the year. The class VP, Kristina Harold, had a magnificent idea that we do a mini video-series about important things coming up in the sophomore year concerning CELs, study abroad, and the centers. So look out for them!
Now some fun questions!

If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money? 
I would buy all the mall puppies and build a giant puppy house and let them all play there forever. And buy a boat.
What is your dream job? Honestly, stay-at-home dad. Or Ted’s attorney general when he’s President of the United States.
How would you describe your perfect date? “April 25th. Because it’s not too hot, and it’s not too cold. All you need is a light jacket.”
Dream celebrity date? Isla Fisher and Robert Downy Jr. at the same time.

Favorite song at the moment? “Creep”  cover by Carrie Manolakos. Tugs at the heart strings.

Life motto: “Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.” – Einstein

Favorite food: CHEESE!

Guilty pleasure? Peeing with the door open, fleece clothing, and comfy chairs

Most embarrassing moment so far? Freshman year, I was trying out for all the a capella groups and I didn’t really know how to differentiate between all of them. So I saw signs for a Conn Chords meet and greet and I was like, yeah why not? So I went. I sat there for ten minutes and started to realize that there were only girls there. And eventually, one of the Conn Chords members was like, “Why are you here?” And I think I just walked out. I’m friends with half the Conn Chords and I’ve never told them this story because I was so embarrassed.

How do you feel about being campus cutie?  Honored. Emotional. Charming. This was one of my goals for Conn and I’m so happy I’ve accomplished it.

Her Campus Conn Coll