This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Conn Coll chapter.
Meet Kai Bresciani! This week’s Campus Cutie is a senior hailing from Hawaii. Kai brings the aloha spirit to campus everyday with her welcoming smile. Run into Kai on campus and she’s sure to flash those pearly whites and say hi, whether she knows you or not!

Hometown: Captain Cook, Hawaii

Relationship status: Happily taken 

Major: Sociology

Guilty pleasure: Sushi obviously. And Scandal

Most embarrassing moment: I can’t disclose that! That would make it 100 times more embarrassing. 

Celebrity crush: probably Kate McKinnon from SNL. She could be sleeping and I’d still think it was hilarious. And who doesn’t have at
least a little celeb crush on Ryan Gosling/Reynolds?

What’s your favorite Harris meal? Harris is a pretty far walk for me [living in South Campus], so it’s hard to say. But those sesame nugget things they have in Freeman– I could eat a pool full of those. I know that’s weird.

Most treasured possession? Definitely my puppies back home

If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money? Nothing immediately. But a house on the beach when the time came. I have one picked out on the off chance that ever happens to me.

What is your dream job? Well when I was really little I always wanted to be a dinosaur. But realistically–Probably something that involves travel, like working for National Geographic or Anthony Bourdain’s job on No Reservations.  

How would you describe your perfect date? Nothing elaborate, anything involving the beach and snacks and my dude is always appreciated. I’m also going to plug Dev’s on Bank here in case anybody hasn’t been–phenomenal tapas. 

Best memory of freshmen year? Shout-out to my frosh roomies Meg and Lily for this one. Any memory I have with them can definitely be included, we had a blast. Trying to build a wooden fort in our forced triple is a good one. And spring tent dance that year–I think most seniors would agree. 

Favorite place on campus? The Arbo and Temple Green on that first warm day in Spring when all of campus skips class (can I say that?) and gets their tan on. 

Inspirational quote? Well my dad always says “you’re never really lost unless you care where you’re going,” which I normally hate because he mostly says it when we really are very lost, but I think it has some good truth to it. 

If your life was a movie, which celebrity would play you and why? J-Law in Hunger Games for obvious reasons

How do you feel about being campus cutie? Totally honored
Her Campus Conn Coll